Friday, October 11, 2013

Dear Remarkable Women!


This post is to serve as an explanation/apology for any sort of misunderstandings/delays in orders that you may or may not have received,  as well as an update on what is currently going on in “CARUSHKALAND.”


For 5 years now, I have been unable to find a little staff of 1 or 2 to run my SHIPPING, EMAIL CLEANING, and update styles and changes. Oh! Also – ANSWER THE PHONE AND HANDLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

It was I who mostly talked to you.

It was I who found the beautiful fabrics, draped and made some good, some bad ‘FIRST PATTERNS’, then created the final, perfect pattern, only to go into ‘HARD GRADING’, a lost art from the last century. From GRADING a perfect Small, I would then, with great consideration, skill, and focus, create a perfect Medium, Large, and Extra Large. I’d be the one to take inventory and input them into the computer at 3AM, who folded, wrapped, and taped them all to be sent out individually to all of my customers (6 figures over a period of 2 years).

Silver Rocker for the Holidays
I’d beg for help from the staff of 1 or 2, who’d come up with an excuse each time: “NO, because ______.” So, back to my design room I’d go, where I cut, sew, iron, and fit, my last step. I hate this part the most, cutting out fit samples. I truly enjoy cutting out something else though: a much appreciated customer’s “Special Order”. With not much available time anymore, I set my alarm to go off at 2-3AM to get up and cut, in pure silence (except for the sound of very soft classical music – or that of angels), finally alone with my maker and my gift, to honor YOU, my most remarkable women.

 
Back to work! I was not happy with my last 2 websites. So, at this point, I will try to learn to SHIP, PHOTOSHOP, create NEWS LETTERS, etc.. I have already taught myself the rest, learning from the mistakes made by others, at my expense.

New "Fig" colored stretch-velvet Jucko Jacket!
I have listened to all of you and created the designs that you have wished for. I want to thank you for standing by my side through these difficult times, and for not giving up on me. My most recent creations are the new purple/fig stretch velvet New York pants, Suzette bra, and matching Jucko jacket. They are available now for your enjoyment!

No comments:

Post a Comment